Thursday 4 June 2015

ATTN: CISVA TRACK TEAM Re: RESULTS and QUALIFICATIONS



What a great day at the track for CCS TRACK TEAM!  We are in 3rd place at the end of day one.  We receive 8 points for 1st place down to 1 point for 8th place at this meet.  Currently we have 45 points as a school.
As we have a Feast Day Off School Friday I will not be able to send out information then about qualifying athletes for next Wednesday’s Day 2 track meet on June 10th.  I can guess and say that if you did not come in the top 4 of any race you probably did not qualify for the 60m, 100m, 200m, 4x100m relay or Mixed Relay.  Only 8 qualify out of 37 schools. I have decided to post the qualifying relays on this blog (http://www.ccsunited-pe.blogspot.ca/) so you have early notice and so that you may plan your transportation to the meet.  There is no Bus this day.  Let Mr. K know of your plans asap!  I can support you finding transportation but please give me early notice.

If you have already received notice that you are to attend Day 2, this qualification information may change your departure plans. Monday I will send out information on paper for qualifying athletes and post the info at the office.