Wednesday 20 May 2015

Thank you to our CCS Families, Teachers and Volunteers

Today's CCS gr 2-4 meet was another great success.  So many smiles and good feelings going around among the school tents.  I noticed a lot of "United" attitude as I saw athletes working HARD, SMART AND TOGETHER!
During the track and field season I often receive a lot of thanks from the kids and families but the people behind the teams at CCS are not often mentioned or may not regularly know that I and others are grateful for their actions.  I want you to know how much I appreciate the sacrifices CCS Families, Teachers and Volunteers make to support our school.  The little things like preparing your children each day to have their shoes, strip, and good nutrition help us be ready.  Other things like connecting with each other for arranging rides and working with your other family commitments.  Big things like volunteering early on permission slips, coaching teams, training athletes and those that lend a hand setting up tents or cleaning up afterwards without looking for the service hours.  So thank you for everything.  I appreciate your sacrifices.  Our families here at CCS rock!
A special thanks to Tom and Karen for their concessions today and over the years.  Know that your positive attitude and generous example is much appreciated.