Thursday 23 April 2015

SMES TRACK MEET EXCITEMENT and a look at future dates... HC and K of C qualifications

There were so many happy moments yesterday at the SMES track meet.  St. Matthew's hosted but CCS and OLGC were called on to support what many felt was a successful day of friendly competition.  The community was united and I can quite honestly say that I had my best time at a meet. 

As the next 2 meets are by invitation only I will be looking at the availability (indicated on track forms) and ability of athletes and try to slot them into the available events for the HC and K of C track meets. 

***If your child does not receive an invitation then they have not qualified for either meet and if they are in gr 2-4 may still compete in the May 20th CCS meet. 

***If they do qualify and receive an invitation please check double check that you can attend and keep me informed of any changes.  Our team is counting on attendance and it is difficult to replace runners.